What it is:
Dog agility is a sport in which a handler directs a dog through an obstacle course using verbal cues and body language. Courses generally consist of weave poles, various types of jumps, tunnels, see saw and pause table/box.
- Builds trust and confidence with your dog
- The dog learns to follow basic obedience and instructions to off leash control
- It improves communication between you and your dog
- It improves coordination and flexibility
- It provides physical and mental stimulation for your dog
Learn more about agility and intermediate obedience classes at Roundhouse Community Centre