Who chewed my new shoes? Did you eat my sock? Stop Jumping on People! Enough with the barking!
Puppies and untrained adult dogs if not properly supervised can get into trouble.
- Dogs are pack animals that thrive on and require a routine and social structure.
- They need companionship and if left alone for extended periods of time they can become destructive and/or noisy.
- We need to provide an opportunity for them to learn and understand where the boundaries are with consistent training methods.
- Dogs learn through consistency, repetition and association.
- Common behavioural problems:
- Jumping up on people
- Pulling on the leash
- Excessive barking
- Unreliable recall
I’ve heard almost every kind of behaviour problem and I can work with you to help rehabilitate them.
Group and Private in-Home Training classes available.
Call me at 604-802-8251 to discuss your behaviour problems or send me a message.